Birds in Spain
10th year in a row informing on first-hand news on rare birds in Spain.
'Proud to gather observations from all those who make this possible for the benefit of birds and birding'.
The only comprehensive easy-to-read website on rare birds in Spain
Recent Reports: Latest
index (n=5 + 24= 29) + 1 Only Canary Islands
ONLY FOR THE CANARY ISLANDS*
* processing of
these rarities dealt by CR/SEO, hence their inclusion here
Whooper Swan Cygnus cygnus (1,2)
(1) Cantabria. The overwintering bird at Santander bay was still there on 21.3 (Ernesto Villodas)
(2) Valencia. There was an adult on 26.3 at Reserva de La Pipa, Catarroja, València (Bosco Dies). See a photo below (B.Dies)
Photo above:© Bosco Dies.26.3.2009
Pink-footed Goose Anser brachyrhynchus (1-2)
(1-2) Cantabria. There were 2 at Escalante polder, Santoña marshes, on 13.3 (Iván Sarabia, Jesús Menéndez). See thumbnails here.
Teal Anas discors (1)
(1) A Coruña. The female found at Valdoviño, A Coruña on 7.11.2008 and seen along February was found again on 3.3 (Antonio Gutierrez). See a thumbnail here. Seen again on 16.3 (Lee GR Evans)
Duck Aythya collaris (1)
(1) Ourense. The drake found on 30.12.2008 at Miño river, near Ourense town and seen through January and February was still around on 1.3 (Iván Sarabia y Ondina Fernández).See a photo below.
Photo above:© Iván Sarabia.1.3.2009
Scaup Aythya affinis (1,2,3)
(1) Gran Canaria The drake coming from December 2008 at Santa Lucía, Gran Canaria and seen through January and February was still in the pond on 7.3, almost in breeding plumage(Miguel Avelino,Eugenio Hernándes).See a thumbnail here (M.Avelino).The duck was still there on 14.3 (M.Avelino). See another thumbnail here.
(2) A Coruña. The 1w drake at A Frouxeira lagoon, Valdoviño, A Coruña, from January and February was still there on 12.3 (Pablo Gutiérrez). See a photo below (P.Gutiérrez). Seen again on 16.3 (Lee GR Evans)
Photo above:© Pablo Gutiérrez.12.3.2009
(3) Asturies. The drake relocated on 26.12.2008 that remained at Embalse de San Andrés, Gijón, Asturies, all January and February long, was still at the reservoir on 10.3 (Clemente Álvares Usategui) and 16.3 (Marco García Gala) to 22.3 (David Álvarez Fernández y Luis Manuel Alonso Cuetos).See a thumbnail here.And 23-24.3 (Daniel López Velasco).
Grebe Podylimbus podiceps (1)
(1) Lugo The bird seen at Riocaldo lagoons, Begonte, Lugo from 23.8.2007 then again in Spring and Autumn 2008 and from January 2009 was seen again at the lagoon on 16.3 (Lee Evans) and 17.3 (Toño Salazar)
Little Shearwater Puffinus [assimilis] baroli (1)
(1) Cádiz A bird was found exhausted at Vejer de la Frontera, Cadiz, on 3.3. It was later brought to Centro de Recuperación de Especies Amenazadas "Dunas de San Antón" and identified as a Little Shearwater (Rafael García Costales). See two photos below. The bird died a few days later.
Photos above:© Rafael García Costales.3.3.2009
Hybrid Western Reef x Little Egret Egretta gularis x garzetta (1,2,3,4,5-7)
(1) Cádiz. The 'usual' bird from Cádiz bay Natural Park was seen again on 5.3 at Salina de Puerto Real (Rafael García Costales). See a photo below (R.García).Seen again on 25.3 (R.García).
Photo above:© Rafael García Costales.5.3.2009
(2) Cáceres. A bird was seen and photographed at Embalse de Arrocampo, Cáceres on 13.3 (Steve Fletcher). See a photo below.Seen again on 19.3 (Antonio Ceballos Barbancho) and 20.3 (Dave Langlois). There is a thumbnail from 19.3 here.
Photo above:© Steve Fletcher. 13.3.2009
(3) Castelló. A bird was seen at Marjal d'Almenara, Castelló on 8.3 (Juanvi Capella). The Ebro delta bird from Tancada marshes has not been seen recently and this one looks a bit like it... but also to the rest of birds seen at Valencia or even the Cáceres bird above. How many birds are around? (ed. comment). See a photo below and a thumbnail here.
Photo above:© Juanvi Capella. 8.3.2009
(4) Tarragona. The regular bird seen near the Tancada lagoon the last months was seen at Trabucador sandbar coast on 17.3 (Stephen Cristopher).Still there on 20.3 (Ricardo Rodríguez), see a photo below (and compare with the Valencia bird below!) and a thumbnail here.
Photo above:© Ricardo Rodríguez. 20.3.2009
(5-7) Valencia. There were a total of three different birds around Albufera de Valencia along the month: One on 4-5.3 at marjal de Catarroja (Bosco Dies y Toni Alcocer) (see photo below); a bird at tancat de La Foia, Sollana, on 7.3.2009 (Bosco Dies) and the third, a different bird on 14.3 at Catarroja (Enrique Valero).
Photo above:© Bosco Dies.5.3.2009
Marabou Leptoptilos crumeniferus (1) D CATEGORY SPECIES
(1) Sevilla Presumed escape. A bird with a yellow PVC ring 'RD o RB', perhaps the same seen at Ojuelos, Marchena, Sevilla on 18.10.2008, and of unknown origin, was seen at Brazo del Este, Puebla del Río, Sevilla on 28.3 (Paco Chiclana,Manolo Villaécija y Jesús Martín).See a thumbnail here.
Flamingo Phoenicopterus minor (1-4,5-6,7,8-9)
(1-4) Málaga On 7.3 four birds were seen at Fuentedepiedra lagoon, Málaga, having been present there since mid-february (Andy Paterson). It is interesting to note that on 23.2 two were recorded at Castro Marim, SE Portugal (Nelson Fonseca y Luis Campina) and that, despite search, no bird was seen at Ebro delta those days (R.Gutiérrez). Four of these with another bird (7) were at Fuentedepiedra on 28.3 (Alberto Savijn / SEO-Sevilla).
(5-6) Ciudad Real On 13.3 there were 2 Lesser Flamingos at Camino de Villafranca lagoon (the Ross's Gull lagoon), Alcazar de San Juan, Ciudad Real (Benito Montiel). This bird was seen again on 19.3 (Xurxo Piñeiro y María José Valencia).
(7) Málaga On 28.3 a 5th bird joined the 4 reported above (1-4) from Fuentedepiedra lagoon, Málaga (Alberto Savijn / SEO-Sevilla)
(8-9) Málaga On 28.3 another count at Fuentedepiedra totalled SEVEN birds, so two more to add to birds 1-4 and 7(Peter Jones). Six were counted on 31.3 (Andy Paterson)
Rüppell's Vulture Gyps rueppellii (1)
(1) Cádiz. On 30.3 a individual was seen at Tarifa, Cádiz (Javier Eloriaga / Fundación Migres). See a photo below and a thumbnail here.
Photo above:© Javier Elorriaga. 30.3.2009
Greater Spotted Eagle Aquila clanga (1-2)
(1-2) Alicante The satellite radio-tracked Estonian Eagle Tõnn was still at El Hondo reservoir, Alicante on 5.3 with another unmarked individual (Malcolm Palmer). One was still there on 6.3 (Graham Critchell). Both were seen on 8.3 when a photo of Tõnn showing well the antenna was obtained (Antoni Zaragozí et al). See a thumbnail here.
American Coot Fulica americana (1) THIRD FOR SPAIN
(1) A Coruña The bird at A Frouxeira lagoon, Valdoviño, A Coruña from 20.1 was seen again on 3.3 (Antonio Gutierrez).See a thumbnail here. The bird was still there on 12.3 (Pablo Gutiérrez) and on 16.3 (Lee GR Evans) to 18.3 (Antonio Gutiérrez), see a photo below (A.Gutiérrez). Still present on 24.3 with only 19 coots (F.atra) (Antonio Gutierrez)
Photo above:© Antonio Gutiérrez. 18.3.2009
American Golden Plover Pluvialis dominica (1-2)
(1-2) A Coruña There were two birds from 20.3 (one), 21.3 (two birds) and 24.3 (one) at Baldaio, A Coruña (José Luis Fernández Carnero). There are photos of the birds here. Seen one of the birds again on 25.3 (Xabier Varela). The two birds were seen again and photographed on 27.3 (David Díaz Seoane). See two photos below.
Photos above:© David Díaz Seoane. 27.3.2009
Plover Vanellus gregarius (1,2)
(1) Ciudad Real On 5.3 an individual (presumably moving north with Lapwings) was found at Viñasoro, Alcazar de San Juan, Ciudad Real (Pedro Bustamante). Seen again on 7.3 (Gabriel Martin y Oscar Llama).
(2) Valladolid. An adult, perhaps the Ciudad Real bird moving north with the Lapwings or another was seen at Boecillo, Valladolid, on 10.3 (Juan Sagardía; Carlos Nazario Bocos).
Hudsonian Whimbrel Numenius phaeopus hudsonicus (1) FIRST FOR SPAIN (Cat.A)
(1) A Coruña The bird found on 20.1 at Baldaio, A Coruña was seen again on 20.3 and 26.3 (José Luis Fernández Carnero)
Gull Larus atricilla (1)
(1) Gran Canaria On 14.3 an adult was seen at San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Gran Canaria. Canary Islands (Miguel Avelino).
Bonaparte's Gull Larus philadelphia (1,2)
(1) Madrid There was an adult in winter plumage within a party of Black-headed Gulls L.ridibundus at Pinto dump, Madrid, on 22.3 (Juan M. Ruiz y Javier Marchamalo). See a photo below (right bird) and thumbnails here. This individual was not seen on 28.3 but relocated at Pinto dump on 29.3 (Miguel Juan Martínez, Delfín González). Two new thumbnails here.
Photo above:© Javier Marchamalo. 22.3.2009
(2) Asturies On 25.3 there was one at Zeluán, Asturies (Daniel López Velasco).Seen later in the evening of the same day by more observers (Ángeles Pastur, Xuan Cortés, Marco García...). See a photo below and two thumbnails here.
Photo above:© Daniel López Velasco. 25.3.2009
Baltic Gull Larus fuscus fuscus (1-3,4)
(1-3) Alicante. Three putative adults were reported from El Hondo, Alicante on (Graham Critchell)
(4) Madrid. A ringed bird was present at Pinto dump, Madrid, on 29.3 (Miguel Juan Martinez y Delfín González). See a photo below (Delfín González)
Photo above:© Delfín González. 29.3.2009
Caspian Gull Larus cachinnans (1,2,3,4,5,6,7)
(1) Girona A 2w was found on 1.3 at Solius dump, Llagostera - Santa Cristina d'Aro, Girona (Carlos Álvarez Cros). See a thumbnail here.
(2) A Coruña. The 1w present at playa de la Concha, Cariño, A Coruña since 17.2 was relocated on 2.3 (Ricardo Hevia).And it remained there on 9.3 (R.Hevia), thumbnails here, and 12.3 (Ricardo Hevia, David Martínez Lago y Jesús Ríos).See a photo below (R.Hevia). Still there on 24.3 (Ricardo Hevia)
Photo above:© Ricardo Hevia .12.3.2009
(3) Asturies. A 1w was seen at Ria de Villaviciosa, Villaviciosa, Asturies on 4.3 (Adolfo Villaverde).Still there on 8.3 at Playón de Requexu (Luis Mario Arce & Belén Alonso).
(4) Girona An adult was found on 7-8.3 at Solius dump, Llagostera - Santa Cristina d'Aro, Girona (Carlos Álvarez Cros). All diagnostic wing features were noted. See a thumbnail here.
(5) Asturies. A bird was seen on 11.3 at ría de Avilés (César A.Laó). It is perhaps the same bird that was seen already in the area during the spring of 2008 and on 17.11.08. See a photo below (César A.Laó). Seen on 14.3, 15.3 and last seen on 17.3 (Daniel López Velasco). See a couple of thumbnails here.
Photo above:© César A. Laó.11.3.2009
(6) Illes Balears On 6.3 a 1w with a hook in its bill was photographed at Palma de Mallorca harbour, Mallorca, Balearic Islands (Maties Rebassa). See a photo below (M.Rebassa).
Photo above:© Maties Rebassa 6.3.2009
(7) Ciudad Real On 17.3 a 1w was seen at laguna del Camino de Villafranca, Alcazar de San Juan, Ciudad Real (Xurxo Piñeiro y María José Valencia)
Gull Larus glaucoides (1-4,5,6,7,8-9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17)
(1-4) A Coruña. There were 4 1w on 2.3 at playa de la Concha, Cariño, A Coruña (Ricardo Hevia). Perhaps three 1w were coming from 6-31.1, the other from February. One bird on 9.3 (R.Hevia) and two birds on 12.3 remained in the area (Ricardo Hevia, David Martínez Lago y Jesús Ríos). Still three birds there on 24.3 (Ricardo Hevia)
(5) Lugo. There was one 1w at San Cibrao (San Ciprián), Cervo, Lugo on 7.3 (Luis J. Salaverri).See a photo below (LJ Salaverri). One of these birds with individual (7) was at the same area on 11.3 (Toño Salazar). See a thumbnail here.
Photo above:© Luis José Salaverri.7.3.2009
(6) Cádiz. There was a 1w (2nd calendar year) at Salinas de la Tapa, El Puerto de Santa María, Cadiz on 9.3 (Rafael García Costales, Paco Chiclana). See thumbnails here (R.García Costales).Seen again on 26.3 (Rafael García Costales). See a photo below and another thumbnail here (R.García).
Photo above:© Rafael García Costales .26.3.2009
(7) Lugo. There was one 'new' 1w at San Cibrao (San Ciprián), Cervo, Lugo with bird (5) on 11.3 (Toño Salazar). See a thumbnail here. This bird moved to Lago on 20.3 (Toño Salazar)
(8-9) Lugo. There were two at Lago, Xove, Lugo on 8.3 (Luís José Salaverri). These birds might be individuals (5) and (7) but confirmation would be needed (T.Salazar).
(10) A Coruña. The bird from 28.2, a 1w, remained at Lires-Nemiña, A Coruña on 7.3 (Xabier Varela)See a thumbnail here.
(11) A Coruña. A 1w was seen at Finisterre (=Fisterra) harbour, A Coruña on 7.3 (Xabier Varela).See a thumbnail here.
(12) Cantabria. One 1w was at Santoña, Cantabria on 17.3 (Ernesto Villodas) and 20.3 (David Arranz Herbella).
(13) Asturies. On 10-11.3 a 1w tinged of carbon was at El Musel area, Xixon, very probably being one of the birds coming from February (Daniel López Velasco). See a thumbnail here.This bird was seen again on 30.3 (Nacho Vega) with another individual. Perhaps up to three individuals remained in the area from the winter.
(14) A Coruña. On 24.3 a 2nd winter/summer was at A Frouxeira lagoon, Valdoviño, A Coruña (Antonio Gutiérrez)
(15) Bizkaia. On 26.3 a 2w as at Santurtzi fishing harbour, Bizkaia (Gorka Ocio)
(16) Pontevedra. On 28.3 a 1w was found at playa O Terrón and Playa As Sinas, Vilanova de Arousa, Pontevedra. It remained into April.(Samuel Paz).
(17) Asturies. A 2nd 1w was at El Musel area, Xixon with bird (13) (Nacho Vega). A photo of birds 13 and 17 is below (Nacho Vega; Amador Nogueiro, Xuan Fernández)
Photo above:© Amador Nogueiro .30.3.2009
Gull Larus glaucoides kumlieni (1) FOURTH FOR SPAIN
(1) Huelva. The adult bird found on 3.2 remained at Odiel marshes, Huelva, on 12.3 (Paco Chiclana, Goyo Para, Juan Matute, Javi, Jorge Garzón,Carmen, Mario Martín y
Fernando del Valle).See a thumbnail here.
Glaucous Gull Larus hyperboreus (1,2,3,4-5,6,7,8,9-10,11,12,13)
(1) A Coruña. On 3.3 there was a 1w bird at Boca do Río , Porto do Son , A Coruña (Juan Cabeza).See a thumbnail here. It was still there on 18.3 (Juan Cabeza). There is another thumbnail here.
(2) Cantabria. On 8.3 a 2w (3rd calendar-year) bird was seen at Puerto Calderón, Oreña, Cantabria (Alejandro García Herrera).
(3) Lugo. There was one 1w at San Cibrao (San Ciprián), Cervo, Lugo on 7-8.3 (Luis J. Salaverri).See a photo below (LJ Salaverri). Still there on 20.3 (Toño Salazar)
Photo above:© Luis José Salaverri.7.3.2009
(4-5) Lugo. On 7.3 there were 2 birds at Burela harbour, Lugo, a 1w and a 2w (Luis J.Salaverri).See a photo below of the 2w (LJ Salaverri).One of those was still there on 20.3 (Toño Salazar)
Photo above:© Luis José Salaverri.8.3.2009
(6) Lugo. There was a 2w with bird (3) at San Cibrao (San Ciprián), Cervo, Lugo on 8.3 (Luis J. Salaverri).
(7) Cantabria. A 2w was seen from Cabo Quejo, Cantabria, on 7.3 (Ignacio Olaso, Javi Palazuelo, Angel R. Elizalde y Jesús Menéndez).
(8) A Coruña. The 1w found on 23.2 at Ares beach, A Coruña remained there on 10.3 (Antonio Gutierrez).See a thumbnail here.
(9-10) A Coruña. On 7.3 there were a 2w and a 1w at Camariñas harbour (Xabier Varela).See a photo of the 2w below and a thumbnail of the 1w here.
Photo above:© Xabier Varela .7.3.2009
(11) Asturies. Perhaps one of the five birds seen in central Asturies coast in February 2009, a 2w remained at Embalse de San Andrés on 21.3 (Nacho Vega) .
(12) A Coruña. On 26.3 a corpse was found at A Sarrosa, Porto do Son , A Coruña (Juan Cabeza). A couple of thumbnails here.
(13) Cantabria. On 31.3 a 2w was seen at San Vicente de la Barquera, Cantabria (Alejandro García Herrera)
Ross's Gull Rhodostethia rosea (1) THIRD FOR SPAIN
(1) Ciudad Real. The adult in winter plumage found on 19.2 left the area with a party of Black-headed Gulls (Larus ridibundus) on 1.3,when seen circling high and winning altitude (Pablo Gutierrez, Ignacio Torres, Raúl Bueno y Antonio Gutierrez).
Little Swift Apus affinis (1-5,6-9)
(1-5) Cádiz There were five at Guadalquivir river mouth, Cádiz, on 21.3 (Paco Chiclana)
(6-9) Cádiz On 20.3 there were four at a coastal cave at Sierra de la Plata, Cádiz (Ernest F.J.García). At least two remained there on 27.3 (Federico Vallés, Andy Paterson)
Black-headed Wagtail Motacilla flava feldegg (1)
(1) Burgos There was a male presumed 'xanthophrys' (an intergrade with Motacilla flava lutea) which would be the 1st of its kind in Spain, on 24.3 at Arlanza river, Lerma, Burgos (Alfonso Rodrigo). See photos below (A.Rodrigo).
Photos above:© Alfonso Rodrigo 24.3.2009
Citrine Wagtail Motacilla citreola (1)
(1) Albacete. An adult male was seen at Pozocañada, Albacete on 30.3 (David Cañizares Mata).See photos here (opens in another window)
Moroccan White Wagtail Motacilla alba subpersonata (1) SECOND FOR SPAIN
(1) Málaga There was an euring 5 bird at Málaga harbour on 19.3 (Antonio Miguel Pérez) and 20.3 (Manuel Moreno Aráujo, Antonio Tamayo, Israel Lozano, Samuel Peregrina). See photos below (A. Miguel Pérez, above and S.Peregrina, below) plus a head detail thumbnail here (A.Miguel). First record was on 24.3.2007 at Cádiz. Sighting already reported to CR/SEO-BirdLife
Photo above:© Antonio Miguel Pérez 19.3.2009
Photos above:© Samuel Peregrina 20.3.2009
Little Bunting Emberiza pusilla (1-2)
(1-2) Pontevedra Two birds were seen next to several E.schoeniclus and one E.cirlus at San Miguel de Lores, Meaño, Pontevedra on 3.3 (Cosme D. Romai). One bird was also seen there one month ago (3.2) by Emílio Martínez. See a thumbnail here. A female was still around on 11.3 (Clemente Álvarez-Usategui).
ONLY FOR THE CANARY ISLANDS*
Northern Fulmarl Fulmarus glacialis (1)
(1) Lanzarote On 11.3 one corpse was found in bad condition (old) at Playa de Janubio, Yaiza, Lanzarote (José Gustavo Tejera Betancort)
* Those species which are rarities only within the islands and are dealt with by CR/SEO are included here. Such records should be submitted to Juan Antonio Lorenzo at canarias @ seo.org
** Canarian records of species which are rarities nationwide are included in the main text in violet type.
REPORTS OF NON RARITIES OR FORMER RARITIES
Please consider the option to send reports of former rarities or interesting concentrations of non rarities to be featured in the Birdspain Blog, also linked in the homepage of this website.
citations / Citaciones recomendadas /Citació
- Whole document/ Documento
entero/ Document sencer:
Gutiérrez,R. (ed) (year, latest update), Recent Reports: [month
year]. Rare Birds in Spain. Retrieved from http://www.rarebirdspain.net/arbsr000.htm
- e.g. Gutiérrez,
R. (ed) (2002, April 3). Recent Reports: April 2002. Rare Birds in Spain.Retrieved
- Single records/
Citas sueltas/ Cites aïllades: Author (year). [Species] in Gutiérrez,R. (ed) (year, latest
update), Recent Reports: [month year]. Rare Birds in Spain. Retrieved
- e.g. Rebassa,
M. (2002) Great White Egret Egretta alba in Gutiérrez, R.
(ed) (2002, April 3). Recent Reports: April 2002.Rare Birds in Spain. Retrieved
birds featured in this page are rarities needing homologation by the CR/SEO
the information page for how to submit records to CR/SEO by e-mail
2005 this webpage only includes records of birds needing homologation
by CR/SEO. For other local rarities contact local bird reports or records
committees. See here those rarities only for the
Canary Islands also dealt by CR/SEO. Changes in application to the rarity
list from January 2006. New rarities include Sylvia curruca, Crex crex,
Sterna bengalensis and others. Larus delawarensis and Anthus
richardi have been withdrawn from the rarity list and are not be included
reports includes the latest sightings from the whole of Spain which are
both personal observations, communications or have been released in E-Mail
lists. Please contact the authors before using any photo for anything else
than personal reference. Any submitted news to this page will be forwarded
to the Spanish RC for their knowledge if enough substantiated but inclusion in this page does
not imply acceptance or homologation of any kind which needs a form to be sent. Gibraltar news are
included thanks to Gibraltar Ornithological & Natural History Society
but this has no more implication than the sake of completeness given this
area situation. Names of localities are featured as given by the authors
of the records, that should be cited as those. Today news are marked with
a icon. We would welcome to receive
a spare copy of those journals using these news for commercial purposes.
Contact RG at address at the front page. From April 2005 only news of rarities
needing homologation by the Spanish Rarities Committee are included. Reproduction
of the contents of this page in commercial websites (e.g. *.com) or for
commercial purposes is forbidden if not agreed in advance..
Go back to top
recientes incluye las últimas novedades del conjunto del país
que tanto son observaciones personales, comunicaciones al autor o noticias
difundidas en listas de correo. Por favor contacten los autores para cualquier
uso de las fotografias fuera del estrictamente personal.Cualquier cita
que se envie a esta página sera reenviada al CR/SEO para su conocimiento, pero su inclusión
aquí no implica su aceptación u homologación de ningún
tipo y son responsabilidad de sus autores y del envío de la ficha correspondiente. Los nombres de las localidades
se incluyen como son enviadas por los colaboradores, que deben ser citados
como autores de las citas. Las noticias más recientes se marcan
con Desde Abril de 2005 se incluyen
únicamente citas de rarezas que necesitan homologación
por el Comité de Rarezas de SEO/Birdlife. La reproducción
total o parcial de los contenidos de esta página está prohibida
en sitios web comerciales (p.ej. *.com) si no se autoriza de antemano. Ir
al inicio de la página
recents inclou les darreres novetats del conjunt de l'estat que són
observacions pròpies, comunicacions o noticies difoses a llistes
de correu. Si us plau contacteu amb els autors de les fotos per a a qualsevol
ús fora de l'estrictament personal. Qualsevol cita que sigui enviada
a aquesta plana serà rebotada també al CR/SEO si bé
la seva publicació aquí no implica la seva aceptació
o homologació de cap mena i és responsabilitat dels seus
autors que haurien d'enviar la fitxa corresponent emplenada. Els noms de les localitats són posats tal i com són
enviats pels autors, que han de ser referenciats com a autors de les cites.
Les notícies més recents són les marcades amb.Desd'Abril
de 2005 únicament s'inclouen cites de rareses que necessiten homologació
pel Comité de Rarezas de SEO/Birdlife.La reproducció total
o parcial dels continguts d'aquesta plana és prohidia per a qualsevol
lloc web de caire comercial (e.g. *.com) sinó s'ha autoritzat de
forma prèvia. Tornar a l'inici de la plana.
de momento no hay versión castellana disponible. Lamentablement,
de moment no hi ha versió catalana disponible.